KDL was started by David Hoy in 1975. Through vision, dedication and leadership, the business grew from a small trucking operation into an integrated resource development and forest management company. Since inception, KDL has remained family-owned and operated, with a strong commitment of service and value to our forest industry customers, clients and partners. Along with a skilled management team, the next generation of the Hoy Family continues to guide and grow the company.
The Company’s vision is to be recognized as the premiere provider of complete forest resource services.
KDL’s Core Values
The following are the Company’s Core values (those values that are central to the company and reflect the deeply held values of the organization):
- Integrity and Honesty – we provide a great work environment and treat everyone with dignity, respect and fairness
- Passion – we are passionate and enthusiastic about who we are and what we do
- Professional – we maintain the highest standards and excellence in everything we do
- Customer Focused – we seek to create value for, and strengthen, our Customers
- Community Oriented – we are actively involved and contribute positively to the communities in which we live and operate